Your access data could not be assigned to a user

Dear sir/madam,

When I login on the forum everything is fine, but when I login on the main website it says: ''Your access data could not be assigned to a user''

Perhaps it's because I changed my pass, cause I couldn't login on the forum cause my account had no password and I had to reset.

Yours,

Rinus

Comments

• It's strange. Reset my pass on the main website. Now I can login on both.

• Same here...had a problem logging into Web shop...It told Me My Account has been Deactivated but i can log in on the forum...Once i got into the Web shop My Entire Order history is GONE!!!

I sent a Email and Im waiting for Email Response... I'm sure they will get it sorted out.

• I can only login when I log in on the main website, then go to the forum and press on my account-avatar or. Perhaps rolling back to old format is a good idea. Give the new website + forum some proper testing.

• Same issue Get this message when trying to log in "Your access data could not be assigned to a user" - Then I hit "Forgot password to reset even tho I know the password & NEVER Get an email from Fanatec!!!! What Gives Guys???

• had the same thing, had to specify my region (Australia) before I could log in... pretty dumb...