Order placed, website changed, open order and previous orders cannot be found....

I placed an order on Friday 1st November.

I received an email the following Monday (2019-11-04) stating "We are processing your purchase and as soon as your payment has been received on our account, we will arrange the shipment of your Fanatec products."

I used PayPal for payment and it has already come out of my account. I cannot see my order (or any previous orders) on the new website design and have tried over 15 times to call customer service & tech support this week; no one ever answers or returns voicemails.

The item that I ordered is now saying that it is available for preorder for the 29th of this month; which I know is incorrect as I have multiple friends that ordered the item a month or more previously and have already received theirs.

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Matthew,

I can see items on your account dated 2019-11-04.

Availability information might not be accurate due to bugs related to the new webshop migration.

The changeover to the new webshop systems has also resulted in delays in communication.

I suggest that you send a message to [email protected] and the sales team will get back to you as soon as possible.

I apologise for the inconvenience.

Dom

(Community Manager)

• I'm sorry to get in that thread, but Mr. Dominic Brenan, I'm still waiting for you tell me about where my order of more than € 1600 is. Or I have news today or tomorrow I will start to fill the forum again without stopping, until you tell me where my order is, if you sent it or not, and the tracking number.

Hi Mario, unfortunately I can't tell you directly about your order at this time. I have to make my own enquiries, and you will receive information as soon as it is available. I strongly recommend that you do not create new threads about this topic.

• edited November 2019

When can you tell me where the fuck is my order? Right now I feel you have stolen from me, I don't have my wheel, I don't have my money, I don't know where my order is.

Tomorrow, if nobody tells me where is and when will arrive my order, i will open threads because everybody must to know how you work.

while i don’t know wheres is my order and you have my money, a lot of money, i will inform everybody that dont buy you anything.

i have waited one week and i dont want wait one day more.

you have my 1600€, ok, but i will open threads.

i wrote to [email protected] without answer.....very good Fanatec!!!

Never more

Mario, firstly I have to point out that you are violating our forum rules with your language. Please edit your messages to remove cuss words.

The sales department is not active during weekends, only the support department is (and they are not able to answer order status questions). The earliest you will receive a response from [email protected] is Monday.

I am sorry that your order is taking longer than you anticipated to arrive.

• edited November 2019

I will edit my words when you tell me about my order. If you want you can edit it.

I AM VIOLATING YOUR FORUM RULES, BUT YOU ARE VIOLATING MY RULES BECAUSE YOU HAVE MY 1600€, AND AFTER A WEEK, NOBODY KNOWS WHERE IS MY ORDER, WHEN IT WILL ARRIVE AND NOBODY ANSWER MY EMAILS FROM TUESDAY.

you are the worst online shop i have known.

the sales department doesnt work on weekend, ok, but i wrote him last tuesday........they dont work from tuesday to friday either?

i dont believe nobody can tell me something about my order on weekend.....it is incredible.

i am stupid for spending a lot of money in your shop.

IF TOMORROW YOU DONT GIVE ME INFORMATION ABOUT MY ORDER OF 1600€ IS AND THAT YOU HAVE CHARGED ME 60€ FOR SHIPPING (that looks like a bad joke), I WILL PRESENT A COMPLAINT AT THE EUROPEAN CONSUMER CENTER:

http://www.cec-msssi.es/en/CEC/web/secciones/Centro_Europeo_Consumidor.htm

thanks for nothing

• Mario.

Hang in there and don't give an inch!!

Roger

• Thanks, i hope tomorrow soon i have answer.

if they dont refund shipping cost, i will cancel my order.

it is the worst shop i have known.