Power Supply Issues Out the Box

Having received part 1 of my 2 orders, the csl elite base and v3 pedals were all working fine, lights were where they should be and everything connected to PC so I installed firmware. Everything was great.

Fast forward 2 days later to when the F1 2020 LE rim showed up, the power supply for the csl elite sadly had no blue light and nothing was happening as a result. No bootloader mode, nothing.

Pretty sure it's clearly a power supply issue and have filed a support ticket and am hoping it will be fixed soon with a replacement. I'm wondering though if other people have had the same or a similar experience and if so was it concluded as simply as Fanatec sending a replacement power supply?

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Josh,

Yes if it is clearly a power supply issue then we can send you a replacement. I'm sure the support team will resolve this quickly for you.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Just to follow up here - I'm being sent a replacement PSU and the shipping label with USPS was created July 17 but hasn't been shipped yet. Not sure if this is normal as it's a domestic US address but maybe it takes this long - although it really shouldn't just to get it into the postal system. Hoping that it hasn't been lost or anything.