CSL Elite pedals (w/ LC) configuration for iRacing

Got my new pedals y'day, coming off a T300RS. Can't seem to get the configuration right. Confused between the Windows configurator and the in-game configurator.

Obviously in Windows you select a value 0-100, my best guess on this is that is selects the pressure cut off for max throttle? Either way I've gone with the default 60.

Then in iRacing you have to configure the pedals again. It asks you to fully depress the brake pedal, but what is it actually asking? Should I just depress to a point where I feel comfortable? If I force the pedal down as far as I can, then when I'm on track I can't even get to 50% braking. Whats the best approach?

Thanks!

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Daniel,

The 0-100 value you are referring to is probably the load cell sensitivity. This is the same as the BRF setting in the Tuning Menu (if your pedals are connected via RJ12 to a Fanatec wheel base). Changing this value should change how easy it is for you to reach max braking input. So you should adjust it to your preference in the driver, and then when you calibrate in iRacing, you should be able to push it with the same amount of effort to reach 100%.

• Thanks for this, appreciated. I set it to '30'. Am I losing any resolution there?