Brake pedal rumbling without even starting to drive

Jason JarvisJason Jarvis Member
edited January 2020 in Assetto Corsa

When sat in the pits ready to drive my brake pedal of my V3 set connected to my DD2 rumble continuously. Is this supposed to represent engine vibration when the car is started?

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Are you running Fanalab? If so, you need to go into the vibration tab under Pedal Brake vibration and make adjustments.

• Yes I'm running 1.23 of Fanalab. I've disabled everything in that section and I still get brake rumble in AC just before I click Drive. Have set the AC settings are per the recommendations too. Only an issue in AC.

• Hi, I have the same problem at Clubsport V3. The rumble of the accelerator continues to vibrate with all the cars while the ABS rumble never works !!! The software is updated but the problem continues ... how can we solve it? So it is impossible to play !!!

• I've found a solution that has worked for me.

When in game pause and then power off the wheel base. It will come up as controller disconnected. Power wheel base back on and the vibration motors will have stopped vibrating. I also noticed the FFB felt different as well.

• The problem of motor vibration is solved with beta driver 365!!!