PODIUM DD1 and NEXT LEVEL RACING F-GT

edited March 2020 in iRacing

Hello guys, I hope everyone is doing well in these tough times. I'm going to the point. It has now been 3 months since I have received my DD1 and it works fine. The one thing that always annoyed me since my installation was the slight oscillation that this wheel inflicts to my rig which is the Next Level Racing F-GT. Now we are not talking about much and I can still get delivered the full FFB from my DD1 but still I'd like to know if there is a way to stabilize my rig. I was thinking about installing the podium brackets to an external support but I have no clue of what I should be looking for. Could someone help?

Thanks

Comments

• I'm using the CSL Elite F1 kit and also experience oscillation with the F-GT. While the NLR cockpit had zero issue with the Logitech G920, the Fanatec bases are stupid powerful (and the DD1 I would assume is even more so) and after reading OP, gives me concern for the durability of the NLR kit in the long run.

Has anyone been able to figure out an workaround or fix to this?

• I've just ordered a new cockpit, the SRC PRO V2. I mean there is no point to own a Direct Drive wheel base if you can't use it at its best. Whenever I receive it, I'll update you. It should be solid AF :D.