Fanlab Doesn't Work with CSW v2.5

Fanatec site says Simlab is now fully compatible with CSW v2.5, but every time I try to open it, it gives me a message about loading drivers of at least v 372 or something. I have installed the latest drivers on Win 10 from Fanatec’s site and checked the firmware on the wheelbase is current.

Comments

• Best driver for me was 347 yep, it's does not support the latest version of Fanalab disappointed all the way araound.

Beta is beta meaning they know it doesn't work for everyone.

• Yeah, I did manage to get everything working with v356 drivers last night, but had to revert to 347 to get the motor firmware to update. It all seems very, very kludgy at the moment.

• Well that's it. The final straw. I've read enough on this forum and have had zero replies to my own "future" purchase requests questions to run fast from this company. Piss poor and too bad. I really was looking forward to upgrading from the G29 wheel to the Clubsport. Time to look at other options.

• Well, in all fairness - you're trying to ask questions, etc. during a world wide pandemic. Many businesses are operating at minimum manning. I am not sure what the situation is in Germany, but I assume they have stay at home orders in place there too.