Podium button module telemetry not working

Hi

I have just acquired a Porsche 911 Podium wheel. I have installed all possible things (FW, SW, and registry). I have Fanalabs 1.24 running in the background. I can’t get the telemetry to work with my wheel. I see the display but all data stays at 0. I flashed the BM again to try and fix it. Still no data. When I switch off ITM and stay with legacy data (speedo and gear number) everything seems to work normally. I am I missing anything? I have tried this on all the sim I have ACC, AMS2, PC2...

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Psql .Psql . Member
    edited April 2020

You have run all the game configurations in Fanalab? And in most games disable the fanatec led display settings or change settings so the games connect Fanalab?

Looks like the games are still in charge of the data that is shown on your wheel and that only works with legacy mode.

• Hi Pasqual, the strange thing with Fanalab 1.24 is that I have lost all game configurations. I use to have the games supported on the first tab of Fanalab but no more. I have turned off Fanatec LED support in ACC and I actually lose everything including led light support. It’s a shame that Fanatec software support is so bad. I have a Cube Control wheel now and the developers providing the software for the wheel display is so responsive and reactive. While Fanatec only seems to care about selling their hardware and the rest seems like an afterthought. Fanalab should be a released as an opened platform to let the community create great content. Sorry for the rant but I have given Fanatec a lot of $ but anytime I have an issue it’s only the community that comes to the rescue!

• go to fanalab itm page press tunning button and twist funky switch to change telemetery from base to button module

• Hi Robert

Thank you but I am not reporting an issue with the telemetry not working on the podium module but that not telemetry data is sent to either the base or the module. Fanatec support acknowledges that this is a known bug that they are struggling to fix.

• I am trying to get the Telemetry data to show up on the Podium Porsche 911 button module. Some said go to the itm page on the fanalabs software. What does itm stand for? I thought maybe he meant tuning menu. I'm not sure. Please be specific with your response. I'm new to the Podium system. Help please. Thank you.

• ITM = Intelligent Telemetry Menu, so the one with all the data. If you followed the text instruction file included in software package 1.2 you should see the ITM tab in FanaLab, if not then please read that instruction document carefully again.