Clubsport V3 (Inverted) Pedals: Dimension request

HI all,

I was looking for a dimension from the Clubsport V3 (inverted). Hoping that someone can help me out.

I am looking for the vertical distance from the center of the brake pad down to the heel rest plate.

Thanks!

• Derek

Comments

• Hi Derek,

on my V3i, I have the flat pedal plates mounted to the extensions of the D-shaped plates. The desired distance in this setting is 180 mm/7.1 inch.

• Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to measure and provide a picture of it. I appreciate it.

I am trying to get my rig set-up for best ergonomics and I currently have the CSL elite LC pedals (never used yet). I am considering selling the elites and ordering the Clubsport V3 Inverted pedals now.

Thanks again,

• Derek
  • Hi Michael,

I have one last request measurement if you don't mind. I would like to know the vertical distance from the top surface of the heel rest plate to the floor (pedal assembly mounting surface). I appreciate your help.

Thank you,

• Derek

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Derek,

That distance is approx. 33 mm.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Thanks Dominic.

I just placed my order for a set of Clubsport V3 inverted pedals.

• Hi guys, I just got my clubsport v3 INVERTED pedals and I would like to know which is the last update available for them, if you can help me please answer this. Appreciate it!!