WRC8 and DD2

edited January 2021 in Other Racing Games

I own WRC for PS4 and really enjoyed playing it. When I purchased the PC version I was so unhappy I sent an email to the developer and didn't play it for a very long time. I went thru a similar experience with Wreckfest, less the email to the developer, and eventually spent a few weeks tweaking settings to the point where it's one of my favorite games again. Few weeks ago I figured why not take a stab at WRC, there aren't many settings. The result is below. I used the Ford Fiesta WRC, Alpine A110, Finland and Turkey Rally's for testing. The settings seem to work equally well at the other locations especially Argentina.

I own a DD2 with the latest non-beta firmware, R300 Podium wheel and Heusinkveld Pedals, Sequential Shifter and Handbrake. I found the Engine setting a little flakey, if I raise the value above 69 I feel a thunk in the shifter when I shift, among other weird vibrations. I went thru each setting separately and in combinations changing the values one click at a time. My apologies if I stole someone's settings. I started with the defaults and went from there, similar to what I did with Wreckfest. Dirt Rally is still my favorite but after playing it as much as I have and spending time tweaking WRC settings, much to my surprise WRC is a blast.

Be interested in any feedback from other DD2 owners

Comp V2.5

SEN 540

FF 49

LIN Off

NDP 14

NFR 9

NIN Off

INT Off

FEI 80

FOR 90

SPR 90