Shifter RMA came back still broken???

Hey, just got my shifter back from RMA. Never received notice that it shipped (but did get noticed that it was received), it just arrived on my doorstep in the same box I shipped it out in.

Unfortunately its still exhibiting the same defect that I sent it in for.

Putting it into 2/4/6 results in the shifter rapidly blinking between 2nd and N.

R/1/3/5/7 results in it rapidly blinking between R and N.

Emailed tech support and haven't received any response. What the hell is going on over there?

Comments

• edited April 2021

Sorry, just watched it all the way through.

Not helpful, I'm hooking the shifter up to my PC using their adapter. The issue isn't one of calibration as I've done that multiple times. It appears the issue is with the hall sensor no longer being able to detect the difference between positions.

AFAIK this is the solution

And Why should I fix this myself when this is under warranty? And they HAD this in their repair facility and did nothing.

• If it is connected through a wheel base try connecting it via USB adapter . I had miss shifts and even ordered and installed the updated top end replacement that includes the two PC boards lower shaft and bearing . It was a lot better but still registered the wrong gear some time. I removed it from my V2.5 wheel base and connected via USB adapter and have had no trouble for more than two weeks .

Hope this helps .

Ray Lenning .