Limited Edition ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® 2020 coming soon!

1235»

Comments

• As a first time customer I have to agree with you, 300 units left in the U.S. and no PC keys for F1 2020. Very disappointed, bought the wheel anyway but disappointed on the bait and switch. Thanks for the Opera vpn tip!

• Glad Opera VPN worked for you. I wasn't too sad about F1 2020 since I probably won't really play it 😂 iRacing and ACC is more of my thing, but it's just hard to pass up an $1 game haha

• So does this wheel come with the 30.00 dollar Button Cap and sticker set? Because I want to purchase the button cap sticker set but its on pre order for the next 3months.

What options do I have? And If my new F1 wheel does come with it then I need jot worry about it.

• I received an unexpected email this morning:

"Dear Mr ***,

the status of your order ******* placed on 14/05/2020has changed to “warehouse processing“.

Our warehouse is preparing your order now for shipping. You will receive the tracking number soon in a separate email. Please check also your spam folder.

Please note that no changes to your order are possible at this stage. Please note that due to the COVID-19 situation there might occur delays in the warehouse and shipping process. We apologize for the inconvenience!

We hope you enjoy your new Fanatec product(s).

Kind regards,

Your Fanatec team"

So, unlike many people whose commands are delayed, we might have the F1 2020 wheel on time.

• Psql .Psql . Member

Same here and the order has also been updated. Now we need to wait for UPS that they pickup the package and deliver it. Maybe that can take a few days.

But looks like it will be on time with no delays.

• Today arrived. Can‘t wait to get home after work

Thank you Fanatec.