New live chat with instant access to our support team
We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to improve and expand our customer service and technical support departments. Part of this evolution is to return to a live chat system that provides a better personal customer experience.
The new live chat feature—which works seamlessly with an upgraded chatbot—will allow you to access both customer service (order enquiries, general enquiries) and technical support (hardware/software enquiries, troubleshooting) more efficiently.
Forwarding queries to other team members is now possible, meaning that you can switch topics and reach the correct department within the same conversation.
The chat is downloadable/printable, which can be helpful for in-depth technical support tips or product consultation.
During the initial roll-out of this feature, the operating times for both customer service and technical support queries are Monday to Friday from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m (CEST). We’ll monitor the usage carefully and expand the opening times in the near future, with the plan to offer technical support chat during weekends too.
- What would be your preferred method to contact our support team?46 votes
- Live Chat63.04%
- Social media (Facebook, Whatsapp, etc.)  4.35%
- Call Back Service13.04%
- Fanatec APP (Chat)10.87%
- What is the maximum response time you can accept?46 votes
- If my problem is not solved immediately I post all over the internet how mean you are  4.35%
- Preferably instant response but I can also wait a few hours60.87%
- 8 hours  6.52%
- 24 Hours26.09%
- I just need someone to blather so it is totally fine if it it take a couple of days/weeks  2.17%