Looking At Selling my CSW Wheelbase in Australia

Andy Wright Andy Wright Member
edited July 2021 in Marketplace

Hi all, I'm looking at selling my CSW so I can upgrading to a DD1. I purchased this Clubsport Wheel Base v2.5 in early May 2021 from Fanatec Australia. The base cost $899.90au plus shipping. I quickly realised I was totally addicted and have decided to upgrade to a DD1. This unit is in perfect condition having only ever been used by one adult (Me) averaging about 4hrs a week for 12 weeks, (maximum 50 hours use total). It even still has the protective plastic film on the top window of the base. It comes with the original quick release and all original parts, including power supply, 20" mounting adapter and screws to attach to a rig and quick guide supplied in all the original packaging from Fanatec. I will even throw in my custom tablet mount that screws to the 65mm spaced holes in the front which I use to run as a Dashboard, if requested. This is like a new purchase for a bargain price of $750au, that's a $149.90 saving for an interested buyer. I'm in no hurry to sell as the DD1 is marked as Pre-Order on Fanatec Australia website until October 13th. I'm in Tasmania but can ship to anywhere in Aus at buyers expense. So if your interested let me know and I can supply photos on request. Cheers Andy.

Comments

• Andy Wright Andy Wright Member
    edited July 2021

Hey all, I can't seem to figure out how to edit this post of mine. So please just ignore the mention about the "original quick release", not sure why I put that in there. Now I see it seems you can only edit a post during the first hour. Sorry for any confusion guys.

• Hi Andy - I'm also based in Tassie, would be interested in getting some more info and some pics of your CSW!