New Fanatec user: ACC is still showing my previous wheel (G29) and not the new CSL DD.

Hi,

I can't get ACC to detect my new Fanatec CSL Elite pedals. It seems to detect the wheel, as the front of the car turns slightly but it will not accelerate and Fanatec isn't shown anywhere in the ACC setup section. It took me several attempts to get AC to recognize the new wheel setup, but ACC won't.

All drivers have been updated. I don't want to uninstall and reinstall the game, so does anyone have any advice?

Regards,

Gus

Comments

• I am experiencing the same issue, but it's not even recognizing the steering wheel. It works perfectly in AC but not ACC.

• Is your wheelbase in CMP mode?

• i had the same problem and tried for 4 hours that ACC recognizes the CSL DD. unfortunately the manual is not very helpful. the solution is simple. ACC does not natively support the CSL DD. you have to switch the wheel base to the compatibility mode on the power button (yellow light). the base now logs on to the usb port as a clubsport base and it is recognized by ACC.

the best workaround for new users:

1. set the base to PC mode (red light)
    2. install the driver and fanalab
    3. install all firmware updates
    4. switch the CSL DD to compatibility mode (yellow light)
    5. restart your PC

now the base should still be in compatibility mode and correctly recognized by the driver, fanalab and ACC.

• Thank you uwe: that worked.

• Yup+1…

PC mode: to do updates, firmware etcetera

Compatibility mode: to play ACC

• Oddly enough, I've been playing ACC for the last 20 or so in-game hours in PC mode. No problems yet...🤷‍♂️

<punches himself in the head to "knock on wood">

• is this still so, that you have to switch the CSL DD in "compatibility mode" to play ACC?

Or did the new firmware an fanalab update change something on this way?