New issue with my CS Shifter SQ V 1.5

I have had this shifter for about 15 months and I have never had any problems with until today. I originally had the Elite base. I just received the new CS DD base and a new wheel along with the CS Universal Hub V2. Got it all assembled last night and the first thing I realized was that the new wheel (the Nascar wheel) will not work with the shift paddles on the hub. I have always used wheel paddles before but I figured I could use the sequential setting on my shifter. It took some getting used to but it worked. Tonight I set everything up again and quickly found that all my settings were gone. I reconfigured everything using the Fanatec control panel. Went back into iRacing and my seq shifter only works shifting up, not down. I have done, undone etc with no fix. In the Fanatec control panel it signals all good but in the game no go.

Comments

• I believe you should not have to map your shifter in sequential mode if "Map Sequential Shifter to Shifter Paddles" is on (Driver page).

Is this an issue you only encounter in iRacing?

I have the CSL DD/UH V2/SQ Shifter, but not iRacing.

• This is an iRacing problem, not a Fanatec. I had the same issue on my logitech wheel and shifter. The game would work for a couple minutes then revert to h pattern. It's because both buttons are mapped for upshift and for gear 3 as well as downshift and gear 4.

Make sure you calibrate the H shift pattern on iRacing with different buttons for 3 and 4, first. Then set iracing to sequential shift.

• Thank you both. I got it figured out.