Major shipping issue

I have ordered on october 26th a mclaren gt3 csl elite wheel with pedals. I’m from canada and my usps tracking number says the package was delivered and left with individual at La Mirada California. Further investigation has lead me to realise the package was sent back to fanatec as the custom forms have not been correctly filled out for a commercial shipment. I thought it was on its way to canada. I have had no contact from fanatec, it says the package was delivered and i never got a refund.

so no package for more than a month, no contact for a failed shipment and marked as “delivered” with no refund. I feel completely robbed. Does anybody know what i should do?

Comments

• Contact Fanatec directly using the contact information on the webshop. It's unacceptable that they did not inform you of the issue themselves.

• edited December 2021

The thing is while usps tells me the package has been delivered in La Mirada, poste canada says that my package has left from the us and is en route to canada since November 3rd. I don’t know which is right

• You said earlier that you determined it had been sent back over a month ago due to issues with customs paperwork. If that is the case you should contact Fanatec. Paste Canada can't help you as they never received the package for the above reason.

• Your contract is with Fanatec not the shipping company, direct everything to Fanatec while you also chase the shipping company yourself. Ask USPS for proof of delivery(POD)

Good luck