Club sport shifter 1.5 flickering

My club sport shifter 1.5 flickers it's connected to a csl dd PS4 edition directly via shifter port one

Comments

• Yes, I'm having the exact same issue with multiple games. Driving along and BAM!, car in neutral then tries to re-engage the gear. I can't get this to stop, I must have calibrated the shifter 10 or more times.

• Take a look here, see if this fixes your issues:

https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/comment/78372

• I got this new firmware for my GT DD Pro from support:

I've been testing it for an hour now and so far it seems to be working. But I've thought that before. Maybe see if you can get something similar. Also... I see you have it on wood? All of this stuff does tend to be grounding issues. So look into that. I can solve my issues 100 percent by plugging mine into USB instead of wheel base. But I need this to work for GT7 so that just won't work for me.

• The above firmware worked flawlessly until about 20 minutes ago. I've had several issues and miss shifts in the past 20 min. I am once again sad. I see a new post on a possible fix in the forum above this post, but it looks pretty involved :(

• I got another version of the firmware i posted above. So far so good. So maybe they are onto something. But I only drove a couple hours on it last night. No flicker, no miss shift. Fingers Crossed.

• I am also having this issue after installing CSL DD. Didn't have this problem on CSL Elite. I'm definitely looking forward to contacting fanatec and hope new firmware helps.

• Marcel PfisterMarcel Pfister Member, Administrator

If anyone still has flickering or can reproduce it please write me a PM, I have a firmware with a potential fix.