CSL LOAD CELL KIT

Dean BraceyDean Bracey Member
edited February 2022 in Pedals

HI,

I ordered the Load cell kit middle of January, ship date March, which is fair enough,

however, am i right in saying some are already receiving their kits?

wondered if it was a region thing

Comments

• David ChiengDavid Chieng Member
    edited February 2022

I ordered mine early dec 2021. Received end Jan 2022. UK.

Do you have a rig? Are your seat and pedal plate secure? They do need to be, as the brake pedal will now be load cell (ie pressure) instead of hall sensor (pedal position).

• Dean BraceyDean Bracey Member
    edited February 2022

David,

I have the TR80 being delivered today, so all good for a strong rig.

I Emailed them asking for an update explaining some are already receiving their load cell kits, and they responeded with was shipment date is still 14th of March. im sure they have their valid reasons.

In UK

• Did you get the TR80 or the TR80mk5?

I am having a hard time with Trak Racer. They did not give me what I ordered.

I ordered on 7 Feb. The specification for the TR80 changed on 16 Feb. I received my rig on 9 Feb. But they gave me the new specification. Main big difference... no seat brackets.

• David,

I got the TR80 LITE, received yesterday, havent opened any parcels yet.

I think the seat brackets should be included with your version.

I have heard you can be drip fed with items, or maybe a picking error.

Also, make sure you download the correct build instructions, different regions can vary and obviously new specs.

The TRAK RACER facebook group is useful.

• David ChiengDavid Chieng Member
    edited February 2022

Trak Racer agreed to send out a seat bracket for me. No charge.

Gosh it was difficult to ask for what you have paid for!

I am using GT Omega monitor screen stands. Cheaper than Trak Race and in stock. Even the keyboard plate is cheaper. Shipping included for all GT Omega stuff. But if you read the Trustpilot reviews for GT Omega, it is not very good. Maybe we in UK are asking too much... 🤣