Problem with brake CSL Pedals Load Sell kit

Hi. I have connected the pedals directly to the computer with the USB cable provided by the fanatec. Yesterday I installed the new driver 439 and was playing a game with F1 2021. After about an hour of play, all of a sudden the brake pedal seemed to be constantly pressed to the end. In the application of fanatics, the indication for the brake pedal was constantly at 100%, while I was not pressing the brake at that time !! I closed the game, disconnected the steering wheel from the computer and connected only the pedal box, but again after 2-3 presses of the brake it remained stuck at 100% again. What can happen? It looks like the brake pedal (CSL Pedals LOAD SELL KIT) has a problem ... What do you suggest I do? Βy the way the pedals is new!!!

Thanks you

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi John,

If you have a Fanatec wheel base, I suggest connecting the pedals to the base via RJ12 rather than directly to the PC via USB. (You should not have both cables connected at once, this can damage the electronics.)

However if the pedals were working for an hour before the brake started to behave strangely, then that sounds like a possible hardware issue and you should contact support.

You can open a support ticket via the My Products section of your Fanatec account, or you can use the Live Chat feature on the website.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Thanks for your reply. No I have not Fanatec base. I have a thrustmaster T300rs. I have ordered a Fanatec base but it has not arrived yet... I have also sent a message to the company and I am waiting for a response.

I just uninstalled the new driver and reinstalled the previous one. I will try it and see how it goes ...