Pedal stops working while playing GT Sport om PS5

After recieving the CSL DD PRO) I connected the Wheel Base to my Playstation 5 and in the beginning it worked perfect. I used it with the Games Gran Turismo Sport and Formula 2 2021. After a few hours racing the pedals didn't worked anymore in the game. The Load Cell break was instant 100%. I saw this when I connected the Wheelbase and everything on my Windows Laptop and the Fanatec Control Panel. That's why the throttle also didn't do anything in the game. In the Control Panel the pressure seems to worked fine.

This happend in a race!

After disconnecting en connecting everything again, the Load Cell Pedal seems to worked fine, but Throttle respons was gone. Now it seems that the trottle isn't working anymore.

I updated everyting tho the last firmware. I tried to open a support ticket but the fanatec screen is still frozen after I press the submit button...

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Comments

• My throttle does not work either. I created a support ticket and got a reply with a description about how to wire it up correctly. It still does not work, and now I am still waiting to hear back from them as to what to do. I fear that I will have to send it in to get this resolved which is more time and money spent on junk.

At this price point I expected my products to work when they arrived, I guess that is asking too much. I honestly feel like throwing it in the river and just continue using my logetec wheel.

• edited March 2022

Did you get it resolved yet ? My throttle also doesn't work. I have opened a support ticket, but with the launch of the DD Pro I fear it will take a long time to get a reply and a replacement. It may be faster to just buy a new set of CSL pedals...