Can CSL Pedals be used with just just lc brake and throttle pedal without clutch pedal?

edited March 2022 in Pedals

Hello guys, I ordered DD Pro Premium Bundle, and also V2.5x formula steering wheel with advanced podium paddle and wanna use clutch on the wheel and dont need a clutch pedal. Is it possible to use with just lc brake and thrrotle pedal?

Comments

• i think you can. just do not connect the clutch.

• I'd say it likely depends on the game. I'm assuming you're on PC? Some games expect the clutch to be on an analog axis and may not accept being mapped to a digital button. Some games, it's the opposite.

• Ahhh Gregg. You are right. I was thinking of my McLaren GT3 V2 which has the extra analogue paddles that I can use a clutch, hence I could actually lose the clutch pedal and just have the brake and throttle. With the clutch on my steering wheel.

But with the Formula V2.5x wheel, I think it does not have analogue paddles and so will definitely be game dependant if the game allows clutch to be mapped to a digital paddle. I believe you cannot do that on ACC.

• The clutch paddles work on the APM and the Formula V2 work on PS4 with F1 2020 - although not using the bite point. But they work fine.

• Yes, the CSL LC brake and CSL throttle pedal work together just fine without the clutch pedal.

Since the APM gives you the analogue clutch paddles, I think Gregg's point (although accurate) is moot.

• edited July 2022

Hey there!

My CSL throttle pedal isn't registering in the menu like my brake and clutch. The jumper cable is connected properly (I have the LC kit connected), does the steering wheel need to be connected in order for the throttle to register in the settings menu? I have the F1 eSports steering wheel.

Thank you !