V3I Pedals no longer detected (Wheel Direct)

Hello, about a week or two ago, my pedals which are directly plugged into my CSW 2.5 stopped working. I went into Wheel Property page and there was no detection of the pedals. I would unplug the RJ12 and replug it and where the pedal inputs are it would say "Please Wait) and nothing would ever happen. After a while, it eventually worked. Now about two weeks later, same issue, except worse. Majority of the times it won't even detect the RJ12 being plugged in (to start the pedal calibration). I cannot get the pedals detected for the life of me.

Everything on the wheel base is up to date and working. A while back I had tugged on the USB cord a little too hard, and accidentally snapped the USB port on the PCBA box loose, so it won't work at all haha. I don't have the option to try to plug it in via USB.

Has anyone else had this issue and found a fix for it? So far I've updated all the firmware and drivers, restarted, and nothing different. I'm assuming this is a problem with the PCBA box under my V3I.

Any ideas or fixes? Already contacted about a new box, but would still like to try and get this one working.

Thanks!