New csl elite padels out of the box do not work

edited March 2022 in Pedals

Hello all

So this monday i received my Fanatec DD pro with CSL elite and Loadcell brake pedals afther looking at the installation video https://youtu.be/7exVV8Quj3U

Ive installed the pedals with the wheel base and from there to the laptop and installed the firmware and updated it all so i tested the wheel that works fine but when i use the paddels they dont give any input when i look in the fanatec controle panel. So i look again if i did a cable placement wrong but that was not the case so i disconnected the padels from the wheel base and tried it straight to the latop and there i still had the same problem. Its weird because only the loadcell is working and not the clutch and throttle paddle. I also tried to connect only the throttle that also seems not working. What can or should i do?

Video of the csl elite connected without the loadcell

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fanatec/comments/tfqih6/_/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Comments

• Hello also have the problem. There are many and I haven't found a solution either. I have opened a ticket and hope that Fanatec will get in touch quickly. A new article that does not work :-(

• I have an identical problem, opened a ticket yestreday, still not heard back.

• Marek DoušaMarek Douša Member
    edited March 2022

Hi,

I have also similar problems with pedals. I have bought CSL elite + load cell, connected it to pc via USB and there is no input for throttle. I have also wrote a ticket... so we will see :-).

It does not look like some occasional problem for one person.

• Hola,tamb soy un comprador con el problema del acelerador,abri ticket y esperando respuesta

• Another one with this issue - my DD Pro arrived today and no input to the throttle on the PS5 or connected to my PC. I’ve submitted a ticket to support.

• Problem with throttle. All set finally arrive from december yesterday... throttle doesn't work... all set to the trash... Bad PR for this company.

• Hi guys, just to let you know here. I was contacted from support today and they want a video of this problem + video of testing it/basically just showing that it does not work in that fanatec software.

So I guess you can just prepare your videos of this problem in advance.

• me contactaron hoy,envie el video que no funciona el acelerador,de momento sin respuesta...si vamos a email por dia....pues ya me diras....

• I recieved my CSL DD (8 Nm) along with CSL Pedals & Load Cell Kit plugged it all together and Load Cell Pedal works fine Throttle doesn't work.

I sent a ticket to Fanatec but im not holding my breath on a reply anytime soon i even today purchased a new set of Pedals unopened and the same issue Throttle Pedal doesn't work.

So i have in total almost 1000 euros worh of Fanatec equipment when i add in the wheel i also purchased and im bloody angry as hell ive waited 3 months for this order to arrive.

My opinion is Fanatec have a seriuos quality control issue with CSL Pedals or a faulty batch as theres so many people experiencing the same issue at this point im beginining to feel like asking for a refund as this shouldnt be happening. Just to add i wired everything as per manual and video.

• Los recibi el viernes pasado y a dia de hoy miercoles aun no se nada de ellos,solo un email de que les enviara un video,que por cierto lo reenvie enseguida,quiero los pedales para poder jugar....no para tenerlos de pisa-papeles, espabila servicio tecnico de fanatec

• I have same issue, I never bought single thing from FANATEC that worked out of box since 2011.

• Una semana y tengo los pedales de pisapapeles....no me dan soluciones,es mas ni email ni nada

• i unfortunately must join the group.

My DD Pro GT bundle order came yesterday.

wheel works, pedals don't. I am using mine with PS5, should be easy, not interested in calibrating anything.

I thought Fanatec were supposed to be one of the best

• Update: today I have received e-mail that after watching my video they are sending new pedals to me and after I will receive them I should send the broken one back to them (fanatec is paying the shipping cost).

So at the end I am happy. Pedals are broken (and yeah that can happen) but all is "solved" now. We will see if new pedals will work :D.

• Lo q tienen q hacer es probar q funcionan antes de enviar,espero q tengas suerte y los nuevos te vayan d fabula,a los demas nos toca esperar