Multi Position Switch on PS5

Hi,

I've been crawling a lot of threads regarding the use of the MPS in ACC on PS5 (or PS4).

I'm using the Fanatec Clubsport Formula v2.5 X, but any Fanatac wheel with MPS buttons should be the same I presume.

To be clear, the purpose is to assign every position of the left and right switch individually to the individual control bindings for ABS and TC. I'm not talking about increase/decrease bindings, but these:

TRACTION CONTROL:

SET TC TO 0

SET TC TO 1

SET TC TO 2

SET TC TO 12

I've changed the tuning menu to advanced mode in the Fanatec Control Panel in order to change MPS mode to either AUTO, ENC, PULSE and CONST.

I tried all these combinations while binding the buttons in the OPTIONS/CONTROLS menu in ACC. They always register as "MPS One/Two (Anti-)Clockwise".

How do you even register a switch button in the game? For 5 for example, do you switch it from 4 to 5?

People claim it works, any help appreciated after 3 hours of intense research.

Thanks,

Kevin

Comments

• I could not get it to work either. Only +/- using pulse seems best

• Same here, anybody got a solution for this?

• hi, I believe that fanatec has no intention of releasing drivers to solve the problem. I have a club sport f1 steering wheel that doesn't fully work, which is quite annoying.

• It works, you may search again as I answered to this months ago and also past year and … yesterday literally.

Search for my posts, or look into the Assetto Corsa section.

Inhave the formula v2.5x too, and manage to set it with the two 12 position dials, also the rotary wheels on the top side of the wheel.

To map all individual positions for TC1 you have to switch the center dial to constant .

then go to tc1-1 position in button assignment (ignore 0 it will come out automatically), before activating the button field assignment move the dial to 0 position, activate the button assignment field and move the dial to 1.

now go to tc1-2 position, activate the assignment, move dial to 2… do this up to 12.

in game, you may have tc3 when going into play and dial is on 5… move to a position and the alignment. Is done. You’ll see then that move the dial to 0 will sho tc1 off even if you haven’t assigned it.

mi have it like this since I can’t remember … ps4 before and now ps5 on Dd pro and formula wheel. Almost all buttons and dials assigned on ACC .

other games I have no idea,

Cheers!