Can't change the ACP

For a couple of weeks now I can't change the ACP setting anymore. It is automatically set to Brake / Throttle and not possible to change. I really have no Idea what to do anymore.

Comments

• More Info...

Which wheel?

Which Base?

Which Driver?

Which firmware?

• I have the dd1 wheelbase
    • ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2
    • I have the Fanatec Control Panel Driver: 439 currently
  • edited April 2022

And no matter in which position the middle MPS of the wheel is, it's always brake/throttle and does not change? Because only that MPS controls the ACP mode and it's not possible to adjust ACP in the Software for this wheel.

Then I would assume that the middle MPS is broken and you should contact the support.

• In the Control Panel the options on the ACP are just grey and I can't click on anything.

in FanaLab It's not grey but it still doesn't let me click on anything.

I can switch between every MPS but that does not have any effect.

That's how it looks in the Control Panel.

• edited April 2022

I already thought you mean exactly that.

This is intended and NO issue.

As I explained in my initial answer the ACP mode is controlled by the middle MPS exclusively.

ACP on a Formula v2 or McLaren wheel can NOT be changed in either the Driver UI or FanaLab (in BOTH its greyed out for a reason!).

So just turn your middle MPS from Position C (brake/throttle) to A (Clutch Bite Point), B (Clutch/Handbrake) or D (Mappable Analogue Axes) to enable the desired ACP mode you want.

• For reference, its this MPS knob which controls the ACP mode exclusively:

If the ACP mode is still stuck at brake/throttle when you turn that MPS knob to Position A, B or D then that knob is broken and you have to contact the support.

• Ohh. I understand now, Thank you.