Gt dd pro wheel joysticks not mappable on ps5 on any other game but gt7?

I can’t assign the 4 joysticks on the wheel in any game on the ps5. I can’t even reassign the sticks in gt7, but the sticks work for the functions they are invented for. Is this a ps problem? because I bought the system purely to use with the ps in mind. I thought is was ps compattable, the main reason I bought the system. So is this a useless wheel or do other wheels from fanatic do work like intended?

Comments

• Games need to support them and on ps5 only GTS and GT7 support them yet.

It's up to the Game Developers to implement them to existing games via game Patch or to new games directly at launch.

• I love the way you think, it’s always another company’s problem with your responses.

• Yep - it's Sony Playstation and "Kaz" himself.

Glad to see posts from others about the 4 unused and useless joysticks on the GT DD Pro.

Luckily, we do not even need all those joysticks, but still - it seems rather odd to have a "made for GT7" hardware wheel, and you cannot even configure all of the hardware controls of the wheel right? Strange world :)

Meanwhile - I'm wishing that Fanatec would put a bluetooth and wifi inside all their hardware and make iPhone/Android app to configuring the Fanatec hardware. It's really asking too much for me to plug in a USB cord and fool around with dozens of settings on a wheel. Much better to keep it simple and configurize the hardware from an App.