Pedals no longer work after connecting to Load Cell

It's been over a week now that I've sent an email asking for help on this and no response. Been trying all morning attempting to get a Live Chat going but no agents are available.

How long does it normally take to reach anyone one at Fanatec? Is there a US support number that we can call so that I don't get long distance charging for calling their hotline?

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi David,

I can see your ticket on the system. There is no support hotline based in the US. Our support communication system is managed in our HQ in Germany, but any required service or repair is done in the US for US region customers.

Unfortunately it sounds like your pedals are damaged and will need an RMA. The team will get back to you soon. It is taking a few extra days at the moment due to a high volume of enquiries, I apologise for the inconvenience.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Thanks Dominic. I will just continue to wait for the team to get back with me.

Just wanted to get back up and running since the pedals are dead in the water.

• I know how feel David, i just got my kit on the 4/25/22 and put it all together on 4/26/22 and my throttle pedal is not working. I'm waiting on tech support response too.

• Habe das gleiche Problem nach Umbau mit Cell Kit

• I have the same problem, after connect LC Kit the throtle sensor seems to be dead.. This is unacceptable, hope that they can solve it very soon..