CSL DD still weak after latest update ACC.

Hi,

My CSL DD with boost pack had very weak FF on Xbox with ACC since the start (Nov 21). Then I got an update from ACC about a month ago and the wheel was great. Then I got another update last week and the wheel now has weak FF again.

Can anybody tell me if I'm the only one that is getting this of this just the way it has to be ?

CSL DD

Xbox

ACC

Thanks

Comments

• I have the same issue. I’m using a csl dd on Xbox series X. I did the 1.7.10.0 update and it’s f***ed. Not going to bother playing till this is sorted out, the game is ruined for me as it stands.

• I totally agree!

I sunk a huge amount of money on the wheel, base, boost pack and ACC only to find it doesn't work !!

I'm really thinking at this post I've wasted my money?

I can't get my CSL to work well on AC or Pcars.

Is there a game it does work well on? If yes, I'll buy it.

• I play primarily on PC, but on Xbox, I've played a fair bit of Dirt Rally 2.0 with my CSL DD (on an Xbox One, but I imagine a Series X would be the same or at least very similar), and it felt great.

• BTW these are the settings I used which work well for me. YMMV, of course.

https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/comment/71246#Comment_71246

• Ben WearneBen Wearne Member
    edited April 2022

For some track racing grab a Forza Motorsport 7 disc (can't buy online but being an SX console you can still install a hard copy), it's honestly a great track racing game (edit - if you want to play online don't bother with class based racing lobbies, you'll just get smashed off the track by kids on controllers, instead I've found the 'open track day', or ideally private lobbies are where you'll find more serious drivers practicing racecraft/clean overtakes etc and honing times).

I've sunk equal time into FM7 as I have DR2.0, both are fantastic.

And for some much more arcadey, but also very fun racing on and off-road, Forza Horizon 5 is brilliant, and has great FFB.

Should tide you over till ACC gets fixed.

(second edit - I've got a CSW2.5, not a DD)