Support services questions

Hi,

I understand there is a large backlog at the minute which is a shame as my DD2 has a fault.

A couple of question for any Fanatec staff monitoring the forums:

1. I have provided a video showing the issue as part of my ticket, as it looks like an RMA fault. Will I get a shipping label as part of the first response to the ticket. I’m really keen to avoid any delay in getting it sent back as my rig is unusable at the moment.
  2. My login only shows 2 years warranty on the DD2 even though it has a 5 year warranty. Is this just a fault on the site. It’s slightly past the 2 years and would like to avoid any issues/arguments regarding warranty.

Many thanks

Gavin

Comments

• You won’t get a return shipping label in the first step. First you have to wait for the initial contact from support who will give you troubleshooting steps and offer the shipping labels. A separate email will arrive with shipping labels. I waited 16 days for initial contact and another two days for the shipping labels but I called them to ask for my shipping labels and only then were they sent. I suggest you call the hotline and chase them as waiting for them to respond will delay your case further.

• From your my products page, next to DD2, there is a contact support button, select and go through the numerous questions, only answer those relevant, tell them your expiry date for warranty is wrong and they will amend it.