CSL DD + Clubsport Formula v2.5 LED & Vibration not working properly in any game

I've put together my setup yesterday, and after installing FanaLab everything worked flawlessly, except the lights only worked for one AC practice session (I think the first one after installing Fanalab?), then stopped working for the remainder of the day. Today I tried again, and after going into practice, I was happy to notice that they were working perfectly, until I exited the session and restarted it with different weather conditions, and at some point (didn't notice until everything was loaded in) all the lights stopped and refused to work again. The display works when changing settings and the LEDs also work as intended when testing them in Fanatec Control Panel, but it seems like FanaLab refuses to communicate with the games I've tried it with (Assetto Corsa, Assetto Corsa Competizione, F1 2021). Any ideas on what's happening and how to fix it?

Here are my FanaLab settings.

Comments

• Update: After updating FanLab to v1.64.5 and completely powering off my PC to do some cable management, both the LEDs and the display started to work flawlessly, and I haven't had an issue with them for over a day now. I have no idea what fixed it because I haven't changed any important settings in Fanalab, but at least it works.