[Suggestion] Button mapping for the whole Fanatec rims on Playstation

Hello there !

I love changing rim very often because the feeling is completely different from one to another. This is why I love the Fanatec Quick Release system, the Universal Hub and all the Fanatec ecosystem. I play on PC but I also play on Playstation with GT7.

At the beginning it was perfect because the pattern used for Playstation was simple :

- main left : R2 (far from thumb) - L3 (middle range from thumb) - L2 (close from thumb)

- main right: Square (far from thumb) - Triangle (middle range from thumb) - Circle (close from thumb)

- center : R3 - cross

- center bottom : Select / Share - Playstation - Start / Option

And this pattern was more or less shared by all those rims :

- ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub For XboxOne

- ClubSport Steering Wheel BMW GT2

- ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula Black

- ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula Carbon

- ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 2018

But now it is really complicated to switch between the rims because :

* CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3 -> The pattern is completely different from the original and R2 / L2 is missing ! The Toggle Switches could have been usefull but Polyphony did a double mapping with them.

* Podium Steering Wheel Porsche 911 GT3 R Suede -> The pattern is different and R3 is missing ! Once again the Toggle Switches could have been used in a better way...

* ClubSport Universal Hub V2 For Xbox -> The pattern is completely different and there are duplicates on really usefull buttons (like R1/L1)!

Right now I'm not even using those last 3 rims because it's too painfull to change all the controls each time I want to use them.

Even if it worked really well, I can understand that the original pattern was not "ideal" because it isn't symetrical / logical. There is no need to map R1 / L1 on buttons as we can change gear through the paddles or gear box. The way the Toggle Switches have been implemented by Polyphony Digital makes no sense (double mapping) and it could be use to map missing buttons. I've been working on a New mapping with a "similar pattern" for every rim on Playstation :

Could you please consider updating those playstation mappings through firmware updates on those rims ? It would bring the user experience to another level. I would be glad to beta test those new mappings ;)

Richard