DD PRO steering problems in GT7 (car always wide, brakes that brake poorly)

I have feeling problems with my dd pro and gt7.

the biggest problem is that, when i steer, the car tends to go straight. if i steer while braking, the car goes straight. if i steer while trail braking, the car tends to go straight, better than the other situations, but i always find myself too wide relative to the apex of the curve.

other feeling is that, braking at 100%, the car does not brake as it should. i calibrated the pedals in the game and through the steering wheel, with value at 50 and verified that in the gt7 panel it gets to 100% when i press the brake pedal to the maximum, but, despite that, it does not brake as it should.

the biggest problem is that it seems that the steering wheel is giving delayed input to the game, and therefore the car is constantly lagging to corner.

another problem is that, often with gr.4 cars (like the nissan gtr) there is a constant vibration that doesn't make the car steer well, since, when i turn the steering wheel, it feels like the car "is on eggs" and therefore doesn't turn as it should. Above all in Dragon Trail circuit yeasterday for the Time Trial Challenge. The GTR is unrideable!

what can i check? i have tried so many different settings, but these problems remain!

It is not possible that with the old T150 it runs better than with DD PRO!

Here is a video at Brands Hatch where you can see that by turning the steering wheel, the car tends to go wide in corners! (min. 1,30 2.20, 3.24)

Comments

• From the video I can see that you use ABS and TC. When you brake, the game always cuts your braking, so it's not possible that it's the pedal's fault. You're braking more than necessary, and the game corrects your slide, always in every corner. Maybe you use too much ABS and braking stretches, or maybe you just need to get used to the new peripheral.

• Just looks like you're going into the corners too fast and it's causing understeer.

• you just need to learn to drive better and turn off the assists.

• i have seen that i have the ASM active (the ! inside the triangle), i have to deactivate it and re-try to drive. maybe it's tha asm the problem!