No response on calibration screen when I press the brake pedal

Hello,

When I go into the Fanatec Control Panel, and select Pedal via Base, I get the normal response when I press either the throttle or the clutch (the status bars go from 0% to 100%), but when I press the brake pedal, I get no response. When I play a sim game, the brakes don't work, either. The brake calibration was working fine in the past, so this is a new problem. Any suggestions? I hope I don't have a bad pedal assembly... Thanks.

Comments

• You should contact the support as the Brake is dead

• Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I was afraid you'd say. What kind of turnaround should I expect for an issue like this? From the comments I'm reading, the response from Fanatec support is pretty dismal. Has anyone had any more positive experiences recently?

• Get it fixed?

Mine failed also. I hope they fault it for you. I had no such luck and they were sent back after being without them for at least a few weeks (including posting times). The problem was not diagnosed by FANATEC.

I was very lucky to have a good friend who is an electrical technician fix it. He found a failed voltage regulator within the control unit mounted to the brake pedal. Finally back on track.