Fanatec V3 gas pedal not the same when put back together.

Long story short, after my pedals had developed a severe noise after a year of use, I cleaned and re-lubed the accelerator pedal, taking off the sensor and magnet in order to wipe and clean. in the process the screw holding the magnet in place stripped, this caused me to forget about the pedals as it wasn't a priority. Fast forward a couple weeks once I had free time, put in a new screw and assembled the gas pedal. two things had occurred. When plugged in, it reads 100% at rest and 27% fully pressed in. What is more strange is that the pedal moves way too much, installed previously was the stiffer black spring, and it feels like the original red spring but now moves all the way forward until the electric motor that vibrates hits the "block"

Did using a new screw for the magnet somehow messed up the pedal? or is something not in place. I have the spring with the two "washers" going into the block. What is wrong?

Comments

• Flip your rumble motor upside-down, or get a 17mm hex wrench and adjust the throw of the pedal with the 2 nuts at the pedal end of the rod, then you have to recalibrate.

• It's hard to tell from video, but it looks like your throttle shaft is fastened lower than standard slot? (see pic below)

Mine is mounted on top open hole(green circle slot), not the bottom. Not sure if that's it, worth checking

• Yes, the pin that holds the spring bar to the pedal is in the wrong hole. That is throwing the geometry out which is why the resistance is reduced. No idea why the sensor readings are reversed - have you wired it in reverse? Plug upside down?