Wiring of the handbrake's mini jack connector

Hey all, the minijack of the handbrake's cable sticks out like a sore thumb so of course what was bound to happen happened: I broke it. 

Thankfully, I've soldered more jacks than I could count, so I know I can replace it, but it would help to have the wiring diagram. Anyone has that or knows where I can find it?

Comments

• edited June 2019
    OK, I'll answer my own question, then, in case someone has the same problem and lands here.

RJ12 colour jack 3.5

1 black tip

2 green tip

3 nc

4 nc

5 white base

6 red ring

• Phillipe - this is really useful - thanks.

I thought I had issues with my cable and bought another - issue persits. My problem seems to be the socket, i suspect that the springs are bent - it works with some wiggling but intermittently stops working. Sihnal movment doesn't seem as smooth as I would expect from a linear potentiomenter when viewed in the driver window. I'm reluctant to RMA the handbrake despite it still being in warranty so will consider ways to mitigate the issues. This connector seems like a weaknees - don't know why Fanatec didn'y use their customery RJ socket at both ends of the handbrake cable!
  • I had a problem with the jack as well.  Sourced a new insulated stereo jack, replaced and used two stereo 90 degree adapters (Ebay) back to back This routes the cable down then back under the handbrake keeping the connector safer.  
  • Hi guys. I think that I have the same problem: jack is not working. In my case, some seconds after plug it, it stop working and jack is increasing temperature of the wire and the usb adapter, so after 2 minutes I have to unplug it.

I wrote to Support and I'm waiting for instructions, I bought it last week and I haven't could test it with any simulator because is not working since first minute I unpacked it.