Drift & Rallye Part III: ClubSport Drift Rim

Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
To complete our drift special we also developed the Drift Rim for ClubSport Wheel.
It is the perfect companion for the ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles and the ClubSport Hand Brake.
  • Perfectly round
  • Smooth leather
  • Lightweight
  • Center position stripes
  • Deep dish
  • Stylish

And just like with any other of the new rims it comes with adjustable buttons, encoder, LED display and adjustable shifter paddles so you can add more functionality (but also weight) if you like without paying anything extra.

Available this summer for 349,95 Euro / USD (incl. tax / excl. tax)

Drift action by René Rast:

Comments

• Its good that you thought of people who like drifting, with all these ClubSport things, it seems to be shaping up like sim heaven, although this rim isn't quite my taste it somewhat looks ridiculous, but anyway if only the ClubSport wheel was compatible with Xbox One I would have bought it and most of its accessories a long time ago, is it possible that the Xbox One wheel you are working on will have a quick release like the ClubSports and allow the use of all the ClubSport wheels rims, shifters, pedals and handbrake ? if this is the case please take my money now I Don't need to see it to know if I want it.
  • Jetzt muss aber so langsam eine Vitrine oder Wheel-Wand-Halterung ins Angebot aufgenommen werden.

Da bekommt man richtig Lust aufs driften (auch wenn man es dazu erst einmal erlernen muss ;-) )

• Lars JoschkoLars Joschko Member
    edited May 2014
    Seid ihr Wahnisinnig??? ;) Also meine Freundin ist echt tolerant, aber ich kann dann doch nicht erklären, warum ich über 1000€ für neue Lenkräder ausgeben muss :D. Das Brauch ich aber auf jeden Fall. Hoffentlich ist das ganze mit der PS4 kompatibel, damit ich nicht auch noch eine neue Base brauche...
  • Same diameter as the BMW wheel ?
  • Looks like I'll starting driftin. Can't wait!
  • I'm a bit confused as it says good companion for the static shifter paddles, but then says it comes with adjustable shifter paddles. Are there paddles on the wheel?
  • Very nice! So we have seen the paddles and the video shows some buttons on this wheel as well as possibly having an LED Display but how are the buttons adjustable? Is there  going to be some kind of way to add buttons to the wheel rim?
  • I assume it comes with the same buttons shown with the GT rim which you can add or remove as you want.
  • I could be wrong but it looks like the quick release with the removable buttons is going to be sold separately! whatever the case it nice to have all these options.
  • I could be wrong but it looks like the quick release with the removable buttons is going to be sold separately! whatever the case it nice to have all these options.
    I wonder how many more announcements to come :) It;s been a pretty exciting couple of weeks :)