KartKraft DD1 settings

Hi Fanatec community as anyone figured setting for this great racing game yet? Could you share? Thank you

Comments

• Hi Fanatec community as anyone figured setting for this great racing game yet? Could you share? Thank you
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    edited August 2019

Try these settings. Still tweaking a bit though they feel good on DD and CSW bases.

Wheel:

SEN 360 or 540 (personal preference)

FF 40 (50 on CSW)

SHO 100

ABS User Preference

FOR 100

SPR 100

DPR 100

NDP 25

NFR 5

BRF 80

FEI 100

In Game:

Preset:

Direct Drive

Steering:

Rotation - Match wheel setting

FFB:

PROFILE - Wheel

SKIP STEPS - 0

INVERT - OFF

FILTERING - 0

MIN FORCE - 0

STRENGTH - 100

• I am a little confused on how to set the oscillations, the thing goes nuts at most any speed.  Using fanalabs
  • edited September 2021

So stil no one is playing this?

that could provide some decent ffb settings to reduce the mad oscillations?

last year the game was great but after they changed somethings to make it playable with a controller it feels broken with my dd1

• Would be great if Fanatec helped to recommend settings for this simulator. The oscillations are horrendous

• agreed.. crazy oscillations even after playing with NDP and NFR

• I am a racing kart amateur, and recently I tried two simulators , Kart Racing Pro and KartKraft, with my DD PRO.

The physical model of KartKraft really sucks. I can't find a way to tune my DD PRO to make it similar to a true racing kart. But it has really good graphics.

On the contrary, the physical model of Kart Racing Pro is very good and it is easy to tune my DD PRO similar to a true racing Kart. But its graphic is really ugly.