F1 2019 LE leds

Im already playing f1 2019 on PC but the leds seems too poor: It doesnt show gear changes, flag leds are not working and leds colours doesnt match the in-game wheel leds.
Does anyone else have this problem? As far as I know flag leds should be working...

Comments

• Hello Luis,

F1 2019 RIM with Base 2.5. Chosen profile in game is F1 2019 Rim.

All LED's are working. Shift indicators yellow, red, blue. Synchronus with Car-Animation. Flag LED's showing up YELLOW flags in yellow on both sides.

• Im using a csl wheel base v1.1 so there shouldn't be any compatibility problem. As far as i know leds should be totally functional in f1 2019 as rpm, oled and flag leds should be working. My flag leds doesnt turn on when yellow flags or pits but rpm and oled works... By the way I could run the leds test and them all turn on so it should be a software problem rather than a hardware issue.
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    edited June 2019
    Do you have the Fanatec LED option "ON" in F1 2019 under telemetry settings?
  • Yes, it's enabled
    Which Wheel rim and firmware?
  • Im using fanatec csl elite v1.1 wheel base + f1 2019 le rim and v336 beta driver
  • edited June 2019
    Im using fanatec csl elite v1.1 wheel base + f1 2019 le rim and v336 beta driver
    I cant tell what my firmware version is but I updated it to the most recent yesterday
    V336 is the latest available driver package. Have you tested any other games to see if the LEDs are working?
  • Yes I have, but as no other game is able to run Flag LEDs at the moment I had to use a third party software that did the trick so Flag LEDs worked in Asetto Corsa Competizione. I also make sure that when playing f1 2019 this software isn't running on background.
  • Raceroom has native support for the LEDs, so there is at least one game that supports it.
  • Oh... I didn't know, I will test it later today
  • edited July 2019
    Raceroom has native support for the LEDs, so there is at least one game that supports it.
    Hello again, I've just tested the game and Flag LEDs doesn't turn on when yellow green or whiteflags show up.  I don't really know what the problem is
    Hi Luis,

I would reach out to the support team. 
  • Yes, I should have contacted them in first but I thought it would be software issues within game developers. I will reach them, thank you!