Possible to purchase replacement knobs for Clubsport shifter?

Hello,

I recently had a move, and in the process I managed to somehow lose the knobs to my Clubsport shifter. I was simply wondering if it's possible to purchase replacement knobs? I know it's possible to purchase the limited edition carbon fiber knobs, but I would much prefer to purchase the original metal knobs. I've emailed the Fanatec sales department TWICE regarding this matter and I have yet to hear back from them. I'd really appreciate it someone from Fanatec could reach out to me. I'm debating whether to purchase a DD2 or not, but when the Fanatec sales department can't be bothered to even answer my emails it really puts a sour taste in my mouth. Hoping to hear back from someone from Fanatec. Thanks.

-Ryan

Comments

• I'm no expert, as I have been waiting for responses over my first order as well, but I thought I read that the shifters were standard threading? I am betting you can get any shift knob you want and just screw it on there..... Maybe look for something that speaks to you and go that route?

Again, not 100% sure on this, but if it was the case, that's what I would do.

Cheers and good luck!

• Aaron ScottAaron Scott Member
    edited January 2020

buy a sparco, threads are the same, they even have comparable shapes @ $30 and can probably find knockoffs on fleabay cheaper than the incoming carbonium ones.

• Thanks a bundle for the response. It's much appreciated. I've heard from some that's it's just a standard shifter thread, but I've also come across threads where people tried to mount Sparco knobs and they had to do drilling/etc., so it's hard to figure out what's exactly the case. I'll have to do some more research as that would certainly be a great alternative. Thanks again for your feedback!