DD1-RF2. Wheel rotation stuck

So, as you have guessed in the title, RFactor 2 produces a strange phenom to my DD1. I am running the V356 software. Every time I drive in this simulator, the degrees of rotation remains planted to the last car I drove in RF2. That is a problem if I switch to another sim, because even though I try to change back the rotation in FanaLab, the wheel remains stuck to those settings. Any idea? I mean I am mostly running ACC, so it's not the end of the world, but I'd like to give a go to RF2 sometimes.

Comments

• By the way I've fixed the problem by reinstalling the driver. Not the easiest way but there's a workaround if you need it.

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Make sure Steam is closed and delete the controller.json file in your rFactor2 player folder. When you load the game choose your saved controller profile and it should be fine.

• Thanks a lot mate. I'll try that out. Cheers!

• I've also noticed this happens with rf2 and 356. Powering off and on does nothing. Solution is to just launch the driver page and it appears it reset the DOR back to normal or whatever your setting is.