Is there anyway to get my Clubsport wheelbase v2 to not feel awful in FM7?

I truely cant believe how bad it feels, I tried some settings in the settings thread for PC and it is still just terrible, easily the worst FFB ive ever felt.

Comments

• Hi Andrew,

It would help a lot the tech team or the people that are more experienced with the tech and settings if you could describe the awfulness a little bit, and also mention the drivers you have installed, game settings and also wheel base settings. 😊

• I'll do my best, im not great at discribing wheel feel.

CSW (driver/firmware actually unsure windows managed to fetch some drivers on its own software doesnt seem to be isntalled right now.)

Settings are basicly this though for a bit of testing.

Normal Steering

All Deadzones 0 inside / 100 outside

VIB 20

FFB 100

ATS 100

MTS 120

PTS 100

RFS 20

LoadSens 80

WDS 25

CSS 20

DDB 100

WHEEL 720

Steering Linearity 50

SEN 720

FFB 90

SHO 100

ABS 85

DRI Off

Spr 100

dpr 100

brf 50

In game feel, the car feels so vauge on center there is no "bite" in the front tires almost feels like im turning them on ice there is so little resistance. Until I turn..I dunno 20 to 25 degrees in either direction then it feels heavy as a bus.

Rumble strip feel is just... non existaint ... maybe a lil rumble/occilation but so minor I cant even confirm this..

Oversteer doesnt have a steady feeling of front tires trying to go into the path of least resistance rather it effectively feels like nothing is happening until all of a sudden it snaps very agressively. Thats what I noticed in my brief testing.. I was struggling so much to even keep a car smooth going though a corner my testing was not extensive.

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

"In game feel, the car feels so vauge on center there is no "bite" in the front tires almost feels like im turning them on ice there is so little resistance. Until I turn..I dunno 20 to 25 degrees in either direction then it feels heavy as a bus."

This is a characteristic of Forza. Sim steering helps a bit however it also has many negative effects. These are my settings if you would like to try. They are modified for your CSW from a DD. Don't be afraid to increase the in game FFB,ATS and MTS higher. If you do then lower the RFS. Set your wheel between 70-100 depending how strong you like the FFB and then dial in the individual car strength.

FFB 130

ATS 100

MTS 120

PTS 160

RFS 40

LoadSens 30

WDS 12

CSS 0

DDB 100

SL 49

WHEEL 720 (I run 900 but that's personal preference)

• Sorry for the long reply. I actually went though and (partly) setup Forza EmuWheel and I am legit blown away how good it feels compaired to how it was, thank you though for trying to help, I appreate it.