csl dd

Ciao, volevo sapere quali giochi supportano la luce rossa della base del csl dd e quali bisogna usare la luce gialla?

io ho project cars e non riesco a farlo funzionare con la luce rossa! mi elencate giochi compatibili?

luce gialla =

luce rossa=

lo uso su pc Volante ClubSport Porsche 911 GT3 R V2modulo pulsante podio

Hi, I wanted to know which games support the red light of the csl dd base and which one should use the yellow light?

i have project cars and i can't get it to work with red light! do you list compatible games for me?

yellow light =

red light =

I use it on pc ClubSport steering wheel Porsche 911 GT3 R V2 podium button module

ps:i have a csl elite to sell! a year of life.

Comments

• Tim KocksTim Kocks Member
    edited January 2022

Yellow light = Compatibility mode (works for all games, games recognize it as the CSW 2.5)

Red light = PC mode (works in some games, officially recognized as CSL DD in some)

Basically only switches the USV ID or something for the game to recognize it as a supported wheelbase. Just use the yellow Compatibility mode.

Older games like Project Cars won't get their supported devices updates. So just use the yellow mode and use Fanalab and build of the recommended FFB settings for the game's profile for an optimum experience.

Haven't played Project Cars 2 in a long time, but there are custom force feedback files available like this, to optimize your FFB for the game: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ultimate-custom-ffb-new-update-v5-the-definitive-version.23664/

• ok perfetto userò la luce gialla.

grazie per le impostazioni.

ok perfect i will use yellow light.

thanks for the settings.

• typo USV is USB :)

Good luck have fun