How to create different keybinding profiles for each wheel

I posted the following message in Reiza's forum but i am not sure if i can get an answer. so many views but on reply. I hope fanatec members have more experience.

---- 0----

I decided to give AMS2 a try at last. As many reported here, it did not recognize my CSW 2.5 in the beginning. After 3 hours and couple of dozen times getting in and out of the rig, i final make it. So i am a bit hesitant to experiment with the wheels. So i want to ask you before experimenting.

I was planning to use different wheels for different classes. As button layouts are different i want to create several key assignment profiles for each wheel. The controls page seems to save with different name i could not see how to load them back. When i come back to the page it only lists default profiles like wheel, gamepad, keyboard etc.

- Is it possible to save and reload different profiles, if yes how?

- In menus; the X box button (recognized as button 24 in game) act as enter/confirm. I want to assign a different button for enter/confirm but I could not see parameter under any tabs. The only control which seems to be binded to button 24 is for something different and if i assign a different button it works as that but not as enter. Xbox button still acts like enter. Is it hard coded or what is the name of the control in game?

Comments

• Someone post a reply there. My saved renamed profiles normally need to appear in the main controls page. Mine only shows the defaults. I guess there is some write permission thing blocking it.