Assistance

Hi Can't place an order or even send an email for assistance HELP

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Nat,

I've sent you a PM, check your inbox.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Greetings! Just want to start things off by saying... Love the product! Couldn't be more happier! 😍

I just have an Issue with my last order... I completed my order for a clutch pedal CSL and it was marked "Available" or "Ready to SHIP"

Now i just noticed on my Purchase Order I saw it was marked as "Available July 6th" !!!! I have multiple things in the basket and i don't want to wait until then! I'm ok to wait for the H-Patern Shifter until Feb 16th that's not a long wait.

Anyways... I tried to reach out but I couldn't send an email or anything to rectify this issue. I'd like to help please!

Hi Tim,

I see that you are based in the US region, and the Clutch Kit is still listed as 'Ready to ship' there. So if your order is showing that it is not shipping until July, then it is probably due to another item in your order that is holding it back (an order will only ship when all items are available, we are unable to offer partial shipments at the moment).

It is not possible to modify orders, you would need to cancel and place a new order.

If you believe there is an error related to shipment dates, then please contact Customer Service - via 'Contact' at the top of the site followed by 'I have a question about my order'.

• I'm situated in Canada. The only thing that is preorder is the 7-H Shifter which is for Feb 16th, that is all. I made to choose everything else that was available "Ready to Ship".

• I have tried multiple times to send message to ALL the Contacts and nothing works.

There seems to be a temporary issue with some of our contact forms, we are working on it. In the meantime you can email webshop (at) fanatec (dot) com or use the Live Chat feature.

• Thank you... I'll try this option.

Thanks again for all your help.

• Why do people put every product on the same order. I broke mine down based on availability date, didn't cost more for shipping, and everything has arrived to my house perfectly and on time. I had 3 total orders. Rim and pedals came. Next shifter and hand brake, lastly the Wheel base, oh then the load cell brake will be in March. There are literally 14 warning saying your stuff won't ship until everything is in available. Your fault for not being smart.

• Order #1419051- For all the products I received, they all came separately. I received all the products EXCEPT the WRC Steering wheel. Could you please send me some kind of update regarding the shipping or tracking of this product please? It’s been a long time. Thank you.