FanaLab 1.63 Download - Post your Feedback here

Comments

• OK no manual.

I’ve got a message at the bottom of the main Fanalabs window "Telemetry uninitialised".

F1 2021 outputs on 20777 to Iko Rein's Telemetry software. This forwards to 20776 to SimHub, for a shaker, and 20778 to Fanalab. I've set the rpm leds to match the native F1 2021 revs.

Fanalab seems to be do everything correctly - flag leds for lock up and slip are OK and many more vibes everywhere.

So does this message mean anything??

• That message is normal. F1 only sends Telemetry when you are in game. As soon as you Alt/Tab out of the game into Fanalab it's no longer sending Telemetry and therefore Fanalab shows that message.

• HI,

I have reporte this issue MULTIPLE TIMES with no real fix. The issue definitely seems software and not hardware. ITM switches off completely on all sims and the ony fix is to literally turn off then turn on ITM on Fanalab. Why is this happening? And is there a fix coming?

• Hi,

I would like to ask if anyone has the same issue. My fanalab does not show any wheel settings in the tuning menu. Have re installed everything possible.

I am using a Hub for aftermarket wheel.

Thank you and look forward to any assistance.

• You are using an old and outdated driver.

Solution is simple: update the driver and everything will be fixed.

• Hong Chi LeeHong Chi Lee Member
    edited April 2022

Hi Maurice,

Thank you for your reply. Did exactly that, didn't know there was a driver update as well. Thank you again and have a good day.

• Jason GaineyJason Gainey Member
    edited April 2022

for some reason the BRK strength is now not on my wheel, who do i adjust the brake strength now for different cars why did they take if off the wheel and have to do it on the website or am i missing something. before i could go to the menu on the wheel and adjust it on the fly in different cars if needed to now i cannot, can anyone help thanks

• BRF is only available for Load Cell Pedals when the pedals are connected to the base.

• fanalab won't recognize my steering wheel at all and all my drivers and software are up to date fanatec driver version is 439 and fanalab is v.163

• Is there an update still coming with a wider range of colours for the LED's? Will the LED's be adjustable for brightness? Any idea when/if these will be available. Thanks.

• As already answered hours ago to your same question in the 1.63.6 thread:

Still planned, yes.

No ETA though.

• Ah sorry about that. Was an accident. Didn't actually know it posted in the other forum. Don't know what happened.

• @Maurice Böschen thanks for your help. I have another questions my pedals are plugged in via USB not into the clubsport v2.5, yes i can see i cannot adjust teh BRK Force however if i use the fanatec control panel i can adjust the BRK Force, which works great but it does not save the BRK Force setting i have to do it each time, why does one fanatec software allow it and the other doesnt and one saves if plugged in and the other doesnt

• edited May 2022

Those are two different Brake Force settings.

The driver is the Software which is required no matter what. In that Software you control that "other" Brake Force for the pedals but that is not the Tuning Menu based Brake Force.

Only when connected to the Base the "real" Tuning Menu based Brake Force setting is applied and can be saved to a Fanalab profile.

• Timo BTimo B Member
    edited May 2022

any ETA on the autoload fix for the LED settings? kind of tired to launch fanalab every time i'm starting the pc and load the profil manually.... its over two month now🤕

• edited May 2022

No ETA yet.

But you only have to select, not load, just one profile in the game profile overview and then Auto load works fine. That's an effort of 2 seconds so it's not a very crucial issue. It's annoying though, sure.

• A question abt "Add Custom" Game Topic on this version of Fanalabs....

Great feature to have, well done guys!

Can someone pls help me on this? I am trying to Add the FORZA 5 as a new Custom Game but since this is bought and installed thru the bloody Microsoft Store you can really find the .exe in the labyrinth of MS and even if you find it I got problems with various Windows Permissions to add it on the Fanalab and save my profiles. Unfo since this game its not already there every time I re-run the game i have to insert manually ALL the values in the Tuning Menu which is a real pain the azz.

Will the + Sign add the Game when i have it open and running? Has anyone tried it/solve this?

Thanks so much all in advance.

Dimitris

• Just save your FH5 profile under a different game that's already there.

For example, my profiles for things like ATS or Forza games all get stored in the Assetto Corsa slot. Sure you have to make sure you name them accordingly and of course you need to manually load the appropriate profile before you start the game, but that only takes a couple of clicks so I don't mind.

• fanalab prevents my monitor from switching to energy saving mode. can you plz check that ?

• This was checked a few times internally but could not get reproduced at all, on every test machine the display sleep worked just fine.

Please provide a lot more information like your Monitor model, your Windows Power Plan, your Display sleep Timer set in Windows Power Plan etc etc so maybe sometime in the future the dev can have a look at it again and maybe can fix it if he can then reproduce it.

For now it more looks like its a Windows setting issue of a few specific PCs (including yours then it seems) and not a FanaLab issue.

• Try on windows Command Prompt with Administrative Privileges: powercfg -requests. It will list if any program or device is interrupting sleep mode.

• ok. I hope i have found it all ;)

Systemlanguage is german , is that ok ?

C:\WINDOWS\system32>powercfg -requests

DISPLAY:

Keine.

SYSTEM:

[DRIVER] Sound Blaster Audigy Fx (HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0899&SUBSYS_11020041&REV_1000\5&7a32c98&0&0101)

Ein Audiostream wird derzeit verwendet.

AWAYMODE:

Keine.

AUSFÜHRUNG:

Keine.

PERFBOOST:

Keine.

ACTIVELOCKSCREEN:

Keine.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>powercfg /L

Bestehende Energieschemen (* Aktiv)

-----------------------------------

GUID des Energieschemas: 381b4222-f694-41f0-9685-ff5bb260df2e (Ausbalanciert) *

GUID des Energieschemas: 8c5e7fda-e8bf-4a96-9a85-a6e23a8c635c (Höchstleistung)

GUID des Energieschemas: a1841308-3541-4fab-bc81-f71556f20b4a (Energiesparmodus)

C:\WINDOWS\system32>powercfg /a

Die folgenden Standbymodusfunktionen sind auf diesem System verfügbar:

Standby (S3)

Ruhezustand

Hybrider Standbymodus

Schnellstart

Die folgenden Standbymodusfunktionen sind auf diesem System nicht verfügbar:

Standby (S1)

Die Systemfirmware unterstützt diesen Standbystatus nicht.

Standby (S2)

Die Systemfirmware unterstützt diesen Standbystatus nicht.

Standby (S0 Niedriger Energiestand – Leerlauf)

Dieser Standbyzustand wird von der Systemfirmware nicht unterstützt.

• I'm only trying to help, not 100% sure that is the sound card, but look at mine, everything on, Fanatec DD1 and shifter, He pedals and handbrake, sammy 49'' wide, rtx 3080 and Asus phoebus sound card, listening music ! Ah and fanalab , iracing hub, crewchief, browser, etc.... all running.

The report of my power config don't show any problematic device. And I use sleep mode a lot. Yours show Creative sound card as the culprit. Maybe if you search in the forums about sound card blocking the sleep mode ? I had a SB Titanium in the past and don't remember of having any issue, but drivers and windows updates sometimes create problems !

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.22621.1]

(c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\andre>powercfg -requests

DISPLAY:

None.

SYSTEM:

None.

AWAYMODE:

None.

EXECUTION:

None.

PERFBOOST:

None.

ACTIVELOCKSCREEN:

None.

I'm on windows 11 beta insiders, so cmd output is a bit diferent, but in the end all the same.

• edited May 2022

i dont think the SB card driver is blocking anything monitor related, as if i turn off fanalab the monitors are switching off with anything else running. Me thinks simhub was holding it active. But i will check if there are some new drivers/BIOS out.

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> powercfg -requests

DISPLAY:

None.

SYSTEM:

None.

AWAYMODE:

None.

EXECUTION:

None.

PERFBOOST:

None.

ACTIVELOCKSCREEN:

None.

• I think it might be caused by Nvidia surround.

iirc in surround mode the GPU Clock is not downclocking to P12 state but remains in P0 state which prevents Monitors from sleeping with certain .NET applications running.

That however is an Nvidia issue which they would (finally) need to sort out with their drivers...

• FYI

I'm using surround and have no problems with monitors going to sleep

• Do you have pedals from another brand (like me with T-LCM) by coincidence ?

In my case, having fanalab with pedals plugged prevent monitors to switch to eco as you.

Hope this help (and hope fanalab will be updated to manage this like it should).

This discussion has been closed.