no steering

Just got my brand new csl dd and wrc wheel. When i get into a race or practice on iracing, everything works except the steering. All the buttons work, pedals work but when the car starts and you turn the wheel the wheels on the car don't turn. Any idea what this could be? If I use irffb then it works but it doesn't feel right to me. I would like to try and use the new wheel without irffb but can't figure out why it won't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Steve

Comments

• hi you may need to remap it in iracing or it could be its not in the correct mode !

• What do you mean remap and how do you do that? And it did it again last night, I was practicing with one car, changed cars to practice at a different track and then no steering. It also gives me a double axis error message when trying to configure the controls.

• I don’t use i racing but i would think its in controls its where you configure you keyboard settings and button box’s and pedals.

• So it was working initially then it stopped working? Sounds like wheel re-seat issue or pc usb setting? But you did mention the buttons still work right?