FanaLab 1.65 - Post your Feedback here

Comments

• Hello ,

got a Problem with Fanalab.Is not working, It recommend the latest Beta Driver, ive got the driver 439 installed.439 works fine with the CSL DD, the new Beta (ive tried) didnt feel that good.But Fanalab would not run.IT recommend to download 439 or the latest Beta.

A week before on my old PC Setup both things work well, the 439Driver +Fanalab so i could activate my LED Stripe in ACC.

Runs on Win 10 so far.

Any Suggestions?

Greetings

Dirk

• Driver 439 is NOT working with this FanaLab Version. You have to install Driver 443.

• Try UDP Port 20888.

20777 is known to not work with FanaLab.

• edited August 2022

Try to put UDP port on 20888. Ofcours in Fanalab and In game. Oeps, just 10 seconds too late , ha ha

• Do any of you guys who play f1 22 with fanalab and display working also run shakers at the same time?

• Hey, I've had no access to the tuning menu for my wheel/wheelbase for over a year now. Since either 1-54.5 or 1-57.4

CSL Elite Base with F1 Esports wheel.

Currently Fanalab 1-65.5 and driver 443 (beta)

It recognizes the device fine, but I can't change any of the settings.

• Hi all,

FL 1.65 has been working fine the last couple of days.

Today, without changing anything, the app keeps crashing on startup (of the app).

What I did so far:

1) Restart computer -- app crashes

2) Repair install -- app crashes

3) Remove install and reinstall app -- app crashes

Still the same. App starts and crashes after 2-3 seconds.

Thank you for your support

SW

• Please post Windows Event Logs of the Fanalab related crashes, otherwise it's impossible to investigate.

• Anwendung: FanaLab.exe

Frameworkversion: v4.0.30319

Beschreibung: Der Prozess wurde aufgrund einer unbehandelten Ausnahme beendet.

Ausnahmeinformationen: System.ArgumentException

bei System.Web.Script.Serialization.JavaScriptObjectDeserializer.DeserializeDictionary(Int32)

bei System.Web.Script.Serialization.JavaScriptObjectDeserializer.DeserializeInternal(Int32)

bei System.Web.Script.Serialization.JavaScriptObjectDeserializer.DeserializeDictionary(Int32)

bei System.Web.Script.Serialization.JavaScriptObjectDeserializer.DeserializeInternal(Int32)

bei System.Web.Script.Serialization.JavaScriptObjectDeserializer.BasicDeserialize(System.String, Int32, System.Web.Script.Serialization.JavaScriptSerializer)

bei System.Web.Script.Serialization.JavaScriptSerializer.Deserialize(System.Web.Script.Serialization.JavaScriptSerializer, System.String, System.Type, Int32)

bei System.Web.Script.Serialization.JavaScriptSerializer.DeserializeObject(System.String)

bei PodiumControl.PCThreadVersionChecker.PrivateIsFanalabUpdateAvailable(System.String ByRef, System.String ByRef)

bei PodiumControl.PCThreadVersionChecker.PrivateCheckForUpdates()

bei PodiumControl.PCThreadVersionChecker.Run()

bei PodiumControl.PCThreadBase.ThreadFunction(System.Object)

bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(System.Object)

bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)

bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)

bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)

bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(System.Object)

• same Problem here !

Today all of a sudden Fanalab crashes on startup.

did all the same things you did.. still crashes..

iam on WIN11

but hadnt any issues before.

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: FanaLab.exe, Version: 1.65.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x62c54f9a

Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: KERNELBASE.dll, Version: 10.0.22000.795, Zeitstempel: 0x14937283

Ausnahmecode: 0xe0434352

Fehleroffset: 0x0013f192

ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x31f8

Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d8a7e0e31e49c7

Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fanatec\FanaLab\Control\FanaLab.exe

Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll

Berichtskennung: 6e608230-f3fc-4022-b4f0-3caf392d4389

Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets: 

Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist: 

• edited August 2022

Exactly the same here since today without having made any changes!

I'm running Windows 10

Tried prior version of Fanalab, but same crash.

• Which exact Windows version are you using?

Please post a Screenshot of the WinVer.exe screen.

• What is WinVer.exe?

• edited August 2022

Open Windows search, type in WinVer, open it.

Its a Windows Tool to show the exact Windows Build installed.

For data protection you can of course black-out the Mail adress shown there regarding the Windows license.

• This just started this am for me too Event logs attached. I have blown out all fanalab files, reinstalled multiple times, reinstalled with new settings and nothing works. Loads for 2-3 seconds and then crashes. Looks like its something when it checks for updates? Worked fine until this am Aug-4-22. Anyone have a fix?

• That's what I get after performing winver

• Got the following .NET Runtime error together with the above Application error (from Maurizio Savona):

Anwendung: FanaLab.exe

Frameworkversion: v4.0.30319

Beschreibung: Der Prozess wurde aufgrund einer unbehandelten Ausnahme beendet.

Ausnahmeinformationen: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException

bei System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32, System.String)

bei System.IO.FileStream.Init(System.String, System.IO.FileMode, System.IO.FileAccess, Int32, Boolean, System.IO.FileShare, Int32, System.IO.FileOptions, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES, System.String, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)

bei System.IO.FileStream..ctor(System.String, System.IO.FileMode, System.IO.FileAccess, System.IO.FileShare, Int32, System.IO.FileOptions, System.String, Boolean)

bei System.IO.FileStream..ctor(System.String, System.IO.FileMode, System.IO.FileAccess, System.IO.FileShare, Int32, Boolean)

bei System.Xml.XmlWriterSettings.CreateWriter(System.String)

bei System.Xml.XmlWriter.Create(System.String, System.Xml.XmlWriterSettings)

bei System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.Save(System.String, System.Xml.Linq.SaveOptions)

bei PodiumControl.WindowMain.PrivateFileCheck()

bei PodiumControl.WindowMain..ctor()

Ausnahmeinformationen: System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException

bei System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(System.Xaml.XamlReader, System.Xaml.IXamlObjectWriterFactory, Boolean, System.Object, System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriterSettings, System.Uri)

bei System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(System.Xaml.XamlReader, Boolean, System.Object, System.Xaml.Permissions.XamlAccessLevel, System.Uri)

bei System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(System.IO.Stream, System.Windows.Markup.ParserContext, System.Object, Boolean)

bei System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(System.IO.Stream, System.Windows.Markup.ParserContext)

bei System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(System.Uri, Boolean)

bei System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()

bei System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1_0(System.Object)

bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)

bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)

bei System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()

bei System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(System.Object)

bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)

bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)

bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)

bei MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run(MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)

bei System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()

bei System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()

bei System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)

bei MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)

bei MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(System.Object)

bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)

bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)

bei System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)

bei MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)

bei MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)

bei System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)

bei System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)

bei System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(System.Object)

bei System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(System.Windows.Window)

bei System.Windows.Application.Run(System.Windows.Window)

bei PodiumControl.App.Main()

• Thanks, issue was identified.

It's indeed the check for updates which fails since today.

A server-side fix is in the works right now.

• Thank you very much for your highly appreciated support

• ok thanks Maurice, I installed 1.65 last night and all are working and when I fired up my PC today it keeps crashing also.

• We are back baby!

Great support! Try that with other gear!!!!

• yep works now thanks !

• Hey guys. Having an issue when I try to run fanalab for the first time. Every time I try to launch it, it tells me to install the newest version of the Fanatec app (which I already have installed and fully updated). I’ve tried completely uninstalling everything and trying again and still getting that. Anyone else deal with this?

• ad vosad vos Member
    edited August 2022

i play with fanalab 1.65 F1 2022, but fanalab import the profiles. but i can't see them.

i only see the most recommended settings for F1 22

i updated wit driver 443

where can i find the profiles?

for acc i see them, also for rr and f1 2019/2020/2021

• Sorry for the phone pic. Took it quickly while working. This is what I’m running and this is the error I get when I launch FanaLab

This discussion has been closed.