Selling Fanatec DD Pro Wheel Base (California, USA)

Awal YusufAwal Yusuf Member
edited October 2022 in Marketplace

Hello,

I am selling my Fanatic DD Pro wheel base purchased in July for $550 (Retail price for brand new is $668 when you add tax). Will add WRC wheel for $700.

Thanks

Comments

• edited October 2022

Hello, Is shipping included if I purchase both the base and the wheel at the $700 asking price? My zip is 17019. Edit Wanted to make sure it was the Xbox/PC version and 8Nm? Thanks

• Gregg DomainGregg Domain Member
    edited October 2022

Obviously I'm not the seller, but "DD Pro" would imply, to me, that it's the GT DD Pro, meaning PS/PC compatible. It could be either 5Nm or 8. In either case though, if you add the WRC wheel, it will make the whole setup Xbox/PS/PC compatible.

• Thanks Gregg. The description is a little light on info, so I thought it okay to clarify.

• Awal YusufAwal Yusuf Member
    edited October 2022

Hi, yes shipping is included. It is the GT DD PRO With 8NM that works with both playstation, xbox and PC. Sorry info was little.

• Awal,

I'll take it. This is my first purchase from the Fanatec forums. I currently have an older Fanatec wheel on my sim rig, so I'm a familiar with the brand. My eBay buyer/seller profile is pennsylvaniavintage. I've been buying and selling on eBay since 1997 with 100% feedback profile. Just pointing this out since since I don't have any presence on this forum.

I didn't look real hard, but I imagine you can send me a direct message to finalize the sale? I can pay with Paypal if that works for you.

Thanks, Shayne

• SOLD. Thank you.