Fanalab Crashes After 1-4 Hours ... Always

I can usually keep Fanalab running long enough to get through a race, maybe two, but it always silently dies without a few hours of launching. There's no windowed-error, but when I go to mouse over it in the tray, it disappears, and that's when I realize that it has crashed.

Does anyone else experience this?

It's installed on my C drive (I used the defaults when installing).

I see the following in the logs:

Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException

Do you usually run it as Admin? Because I haven't been doing so.

Thanks,

Rex

Logs:

-----------------------------------

<Event xmlns='http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event'><System><Provider Name='.NET Runtime'/><EventID Qualifiers='0'>1026</EventID><Version>0</Version><Level>2</Level><Task>0</Task><Opcode>0</Opcode><Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords><TimeCreated SystemTime='2022-11-28T02:02:58.2495941Z'/><EventRecordID>929841</EventRecordID><Correlation/><Execution ProcessID='0' ThreadID='0'/><Channel>Application</Channel><Computer>iRex</Computer><Security/></System><EventData><Data>Application: FanaLab.exe

Framework Version: v4.0.30319

Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.

</Data></EventData></Event>

<Event xmlns='http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event'><System><Provider Name='.NET Runtime'/><EventID Qualifiers='0'>1026</EventID><Version>0</Version><Level>2</Level><Task>0</Task><Opcode>0</Opcode><Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords><TimeCreated SystemTime='2022-11-27T20:33:29.2563607Z'/><EventRecordID>929723</EventRecordID><Correlation/><Execution ProcessID='0' ThreadID='0'/><Channel>Application</Channel><Computer>iRex</Computer><Security/></System><EventData><Data>Application: FanaLab.exe

Framework Version: v4.0.30319

Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.

at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)

at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)

at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)

at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(System.Object)

at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(System.Windows.Window)

at System.Windows.Application.Run(System.Windows.Window)

at PodiumControl.App.Main()

</Data></EventData></Event>

Comments